Inovaare respects privacy rights of individuals and this update outlines how we collect, share and use Personal Information:
- Posted on our website (www.inovaare.com) and associated sites
- Provided to us in email
- Captured via any other electronic messaging
This Privacy Notice does not apply to information collected by Inovaare offline or through any other means, including information gathered by any third party through applications or content that may be linked to or accessible from our sites.
To provide with best services, our website collects the following in
- First visit
- Most recent visit
- Number of chats
- Average time spent (minutes)
- First page visited
- Second page visited
- Third page visited
- Days visited
- Date/Time of visit
- IP address
How and why we capture information
We gather the information mentioned above from our website when you access our site and fill online forms hosted in our site. We collect this information to fulfil request as well as provide or propose better services.
What we do with information
Information gathered from our website is used to provide/offer better user experiences. Inovaare neither sells PHI or PII for revenue generation nor use them for research activities.
How we store information
The information Inovaare gathers from the website is stored in a secured infrastructure with access limited to only people who need access to this data. All the required security controls are in place to prevent unauthorized access to our systems. This data is stored in encrypted format, as well.
Your data protection rights
Regarding information gathered from Inovaare’s website, you have rights that include:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
: You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. Please contact us at email@example.com
By providing us with Personal Information, you agree and consent to the storing and processing of Personal Information in the United States and acknowledge that the Personal Information will be subject to the laws of the United States. This includes the ability of governments, courts or any law enforcement or regulatory agencies of the United States to obtain disclosure of your Personal Information.
That enables Inovaare to provide more user-friendly services to visitors of our website than would be possible without using cookies.
Users of our website can permanently disable cookies at any time by adjusting the settings of the used internet browser accordingly. Furthermore, already stored cookies can be deleted at any time via the relevant internet browser or other software programs.
This privacy statement is intended to comply with California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), other applicable state laws and federal laws including but not limited to Nevada Senate Bill 220.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Privacy, please do not hesitate to Contact us