We don't just work.
We pursue passion and create the best work of our lives.
We're passionate about professional calling because Inovaare's a company of destiny. We nurture a collaborative, diverse culture of professional ninjas who thrive on improving the lives of our customers.
If this sounds like your type of company, we encourage you to join us. At Inovaare, We Are One.
Experience: 5 to 8 Yrs
Location: Bangalore, India
Qualifications: Successful completion of a full 4-year course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a bachelor’s or higher degree; OR appropriate combination of education and experience.
Overview of Inovaare:
Inovaare as a company that desires to aid the health care compliance function through automation and software solutions that are largely absent in the industry today.
Inovaare provides highly configurable healthcare industry specific software solutions to automate quality and compliance operations. We helps organizations reduce risk, increase compliance visibility, lower operational cost and improve its oversight process.
- Possess strong web development experience in creating responsive UI web apps.
- Sound knowledge & Work Experience on HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, JQuery, Bootstrap
- Will be able to deliver optimized, scalable, secured coding
- Strong in design patterns, factory design, abstract design, dependency injection, singleton, etc.,
- Understand the product requirements from business users & build the product features
- Experience in Web API development and optimization.
- Strong knowledge & Work Experience on VB.Net, C#, SQL Server 2012, Mongo DB, VS 2015, Dot Net FM4.6, Team Foundation Server
- Should be able to work independently while coordinating well with a small, high-performance team
- Working with strict deadlines and delivering the projects to the respective team
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Participate in code review
- Adhere to the coding guidelines
Job Related Knowledge & Skills:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent in time management.
- Ability to learn quickly and work with minimal supervision.
- Experience in healthcare domain is added advantage.
- Well versed with Agile methodologies.