Breakout Session Speakers
Tuesday, February 1 (9:30 AM – 10:30 AM)
Brenda Wade Chief Compliance Officer
Gabriel Viola SVP Customer Relationship
Breakout Session #501 – The Magic of Universes: Beyond the CMS Audit
Join Brenda Wade and Gabriel Viola, for their presentation on how to:
- Leverage universes for operational performance analysis, not merely for CMS Program Audits
- Monitor universes regularly to proactively address and mitigate issues
- Avoid penalties and delays by sustaining continuous compliance, not reacting to audits
Essential Tools to Transform Your A&G Department in 2022
Are you being asked to maximize compliance adherence and operational effectiveness with fewer resources and even less time to effectively focus on Appeals and Grievances processes, especially given the countless meetings each week? You’re not alone.
Join Inovaare’s webinar — The Top 7 Capabilities You Need to Transform Your A&G Department in 2022 — and discover new tools available to improve appeals and grievances performance.
After attending this webinar, you will:
- Discover solutions that can transform you into an omnipresent leader
- Experience the difference of proactive, compliance-driven automation
- Improve the member experience by driving timely responses from departments and vendors
Recent Events and Webinars
Key Audit & Monitoring Tools for Effective Compliance Programs
Discover how to simplify A&G processes through automation during this 1-hour webinar, A&G Automation: Can Appeals and Grievances Systems Be Set up in 30 Days? Craig Giangregorio, an Appeals and Grievances industry expert, will present how real-time software systems can relieve your most stressful pain points and improve member experience.
After attending this webinar, you will be able to:
- Understand how quick implementation impacts a health plan’s ROI
- Explain the need for digital transformation of A&G processes
- Define all key elements of an efficient health plan A&G system
Don’t miss this opportunity to experience how an expert within the Appeals and Grievances industry leverages technology to achieve better, faster results through digital transformation.
In the Fields of Universe Management, Compliance Favors Only the Prepared Plan
Louis Pasteur famously said, “In the fields of observation, chance favors only the prepared mind.” But why leave anything to chance?
Tune into this enlightening presentation, “In the Fields of Universe Management, Compliance Favors Only the Prepared Plan,” and discover how you can proactively manage universes and sustain continuous ODAG and CDAG compliance.
Here are the key takeaways:
- Be known by the universes you keep
- Use universes like the CMS and uncover pathogens hidden in your data
- Apply universes as your Delegated Entity score card
If you missed the event and would like to explore what was presented, please request an overview.
Archived Events and Webinars
Inovaare attended the ICE 2018 Annual Conference held in San Francisco, CA. The ICE Annual Conference offers the opportunity to hear directly from healthcare regulators on up-to-the-minute topics as well as from industry leaders on efficiencies and standardization efforts.
Inovaare is proud to sponsor a Medicare Compliance Solutions (MCS) webinar on the CMS Annual Audit Report, 2018 CMS Program Audit Experiences and How to Best Prepare
Inovaare is proud to be a sponsor and participant at the WHA’s 2018 Woman of the Year Gala at the L.A. Grand Hotel Downtown, honoring Margaret Peterson, PhD, President of Dignity Health – California Hospital Medical Center
Inovaare participated as a Gold Sponsor at Liberation, Medecision’s 5th annual thought leadership forum at the Ritz-Carlton in Dallas TX. Attendees where offered key strategies and hands-on introductions to the latest apps and technologies for handling risk, modernizing care management and population health programs.
Inovaare attended the HCCA Managed Care Compliance Conference in Scottsdale, AZ , HCCA’s primary networking and educational event for those involved with managing compliance at health plans.
Inovaare was at the ICE 2017 Annual Conference at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, San Francisco, CA
Inovaare exhibited at the HCCA Managed Care Compliance Conference in Scottsdale AZ
Inovaare exhibited at the 2017 Medecision Liberation Expo in Austin, TX
Inovaare attended the HCCA San Francisco Regional Conference in Walnut Creek, CA in
Inovaare attended the HCCA Portland Regional Conference. in Portland OR,
Inovaare exhibited at the HCCA 2015 Annual Compliance Conference at Lake Buena Vista, Florida from
Inovaare exhibited at the HCCA 2014 Annual Compliance Conference at San Diego in
- Inovaare exhibited at the 2014 Managed Care Compliance Conference at Scottsdale, AZ.
- Inovaare participated in the HCCA 16th Annual Compliance Conference at Las Vegas.
- Inovaare participated in the HCCA 15th Annual Compliance Conference at Orlando, FL
Inovaare participated in the CAHP 25th Annual Conference at Indian Wells, CA, in